Tuesday, March 22, 2005

i had the weirdest dream.
it had to to with some japanese invasion..hurhur.itz a not-nightmare.one of my adventure dreams.now why do i always run arnd in my dreamz?i think i dont run arnd enuf while im awake..hahaz..i made up characters and we tried to sabo the jap invasion..they came in bicycles too..i din ride one tho..haha
and then i was made to wake up by my MOM.
kuh,WHYY did u not go to sch??

wandaywang @ 3/22/2005 01:10:00 PM


Comments: Post a Comment

.: about me :.

wanda

what u need to know, i'll tell u.juz wait.but if u really wanna noe,like sooner,just ask.spares u the agony of the wait

I adopted a cute lil' death fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!

.: links :.

*adfun*
*alaric*
*athiyah*
*alim*
*arthur*
*atalia*
*darren*
*dwitya*
*emeline*
*fred*
*gabriel_c*
*grace*
*han*
*jae*
*jasmine*
*jesh*
*joce*
*julie k*
*julz*
*kelly*
*kian*
*kim*
*krish*
*kylie*
*marian*
*mark*
*me*
*melissa_y*
*liying*
*martina*
*nash*
*punkerr*
*samantha*
*sheryln*
*shihui*
*su*
*swati*
*terri*
*tinalee*
*vidhi*
*willie*
*yoon_jung*
*xiao zhu*
sign my guestbook
view my guestbook

.: the archive :.

.: sites :.

*the Bone*
*pics*
*ultimateguitar*
*worldguitar*
*the truth*
*Passion!*
*Busted!*
*uwcsea*
*Bolt*
*Blue*
*blogspot*
*superteen*
*friendster*
*zorpia*
*add me on hi5!*

.: speak :.

i need to get a working tag board

Test your Response time!

Click on "Start" first, and wait until the background color changes. As soon as it changes, hit "stop!"

Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive


w
a
n
d
a