Sunday, April 03, 2005

i hate the stupid computer.it cant handle anyth!!!argh..i think i need my own pc or smth..so i dont hav to bother with wotever my parents dnld.this is why dad has his own pc.
i din noe insane aquarium could be played on a palm pilot!hehe..weiwen is gooddd..he lends me his to play games on..there r sooo many games!!!hehe..kieth is evil.i wanna play jawbreaker on his, but nooo,does he hand it over?nooooo...how could u even juz sit and listen to pastor gerald..he uses old jokes.he is BORING.
manatee is joining tcc!yayy..hehe..and i stil cant figure how they split the cells.coz like, since uwc is nxt to acjc, how the heck is the area different?soo strange.weird thinkingg...
goodd..more ppl to take the bus with me..hehe..now the team includes nash and his bro.huz name i cant spell.issit indren or smth?hahaz..

wandaywang @ 4/03/2005 12:02:00 AM


Comments: Post a Comment

.: about me :.

wanda

what u need to know, i'll tell u.juz wait.but if u really wanna noe,like sooner,just ask.spares u the agony of the wait

I adopted a cute lil' death fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!

.: links :.

*adfun*
*alaric*
*athiyah*
*alim*
*arthur*
*atalia*
*darren*
*dwitya*
*emeline*
*fred*
*gabriel_c*
*grace*
*han*
*jae*
*jasmine*
*jesh*
*joce*
*julie k*
*julz*
*kelly*
*kian*
*kim*
*krish*
*kylie*
*marian*
*mark*
*me*
*melissa_y*
*liying*
*martina*
*nash*
*punkerr*
*samantha*
*sheryln*
*shihui*
*su*
*swati*
*terri*
*tinalee*
*vidhi*
*willie*
*yoon_jung*
*xiao zhu*
sign my guestbook
view my guestbook

.: the archive :.

.: sites :.

*the Bone*
*pics*
*ultimateguitar*
*worldguitar*
*the truth*
*Passion!*
*Busted!*
*uwcsea*
*Bolt*
*Blue*
*blogspot*
*superteen*
*friendster*
*zorpia*
*add me on hi5!*

.: speak :.

i need to get a working tag board

Test your Response time!

Click on "Start" first, and wait until the background color changes. As soon as it changes, hit "stop!"

Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive


w
a
n
d
a